Any clarifications for the exam will be posted here. Submit a clarification request using the form below. This page automatically refreshes.
(The proctors will say all this before starting, but it’s reprinted here for your reading convenience.)
- Keep yourself muted in the call so others can’t hear you. Feel free to use headphones/anything else to reduce distractions.
- The answer sheet (“Final answer sheet”) will be released on Gradescope after proctors finish making these announcements.
- Don’t start the timed assignment until you’re ready! The timer starts as soon as you click Start.
- The exam is 170 minutes, but the timer starts at 180 minutes, so you get a 10-minute buffer for distractions or minor tech issues.
- This is the clarifications page! It should auto-refresh, but if it doesn’t seem to be working, consider manually refreshing.
- Clarifications are being sorted into “content clarifications” (affects the answer) and minor “wording clarifications” (does not affect the answer, but has been asked by several people).
- Use the form on this page for any exam-related questions and the Zoom chat only for logistics emergencies.
- If you need to use the bathroom, just go.
- If you encounter a technical difficulty during the exam, focus on finishing the exam. The front page of the exam has an email and phone number for logistics emergencies.
- When you’re done or time is up, just hang up and go enjoy the holidays.
- It’s been a tough semester, but you’ve all worked really hard to get here! Course staff is all rooting for you!